61 replies to this topic

#21 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:58 PM

Okay I'll reorder. This happened once before and I ended up with two.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I promise Twodog won't send you two. :flower: I don't see a transaction from you in my Pay Pal record. If it comes through twice, I can refund one of your payments. :D
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#22 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:02 PM

Mandy I reorder and paypal stoped the transaction. they said it will take four days. now I'm wondering if that is what happened yesterday when I ordered. There's money on the credit accounts so I have no idea what is going on. I'll probably end up with two.
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#23 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:21 PM

I just checked my bank statement for my debit card and they withdrew the amount that went to you. so I don't know what is going on. Do you see it yet?

-Josh Billings

#24 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:29 PM

Mandy - I'm trying to purchase one of each hanger, but when I click on continue shopping to add the other color, it locks up. :D Do I have to purchase them as a separate transaction?
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#25 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:02 AM

Mandy - I'm trying to purchase one of each hanger, but when I click on continue shopping to add the other color, it locks up.  :D Do I have to purchase them as a separate transaction?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You shouldn't have to. Let me test it and see what's going on. :flower:
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#26 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:33 AM

I just checked my bank statement for my debit card and they withdrew the amount that went to you. so I don't know what is going on. Do you see it yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, don't see it yet. Are you sending an e-check or something like that? Let's give it a few days and see if it comes through. If two transactions come through from you, I'll refund one of them...have no fear. :D

#27 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:40 AM

Mandy - I'm trying to purchase one of each hanger, but when I click on continue shopping to add the other color, it locks up.  :D Do I have to purchase them as a separate transaction?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was just able to add both to my shopping cart without a problem by using the continue shopping button. You can also just close the shopping cart window, select the next color hanger, and a new shopping cart window will open that shows both items in the cart. :flower:

If it's locking up when you hit the continue shopping button, then it's Pay Pal's web site that's acting up as I don't control that page.

#28 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:47 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Ella,

Just wanted to let you know that I still haven't seen a Pay Pal payment come through. Not sure what's going on. :thumbsup:

Mandy

#29 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:11 PM

according to my bank, paypal took the money out and then put it back in my account about five days later. now I'm trying to decide if I should just send a check or try again with paypal. I want a hanger, wind spinner and calender but I don't know if the calenders are ready to order yet.

-Josh Billings

#30 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:03 PM

I want a hanger, wind spinner and calender but I don't know if the calenders are ready to order yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ella - the calendars are in the process of being printed. :thumbsup:
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#31 Vicki_Wood

Vicki_Wood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 11:44 AM

I am having the worse time trying to order a hanger. I put all my credit card info in and am about to put in the security code and it jumps to another screen and won't let me back in. Could you let me know what you have gotten if anything from me. I am not finding this real user friendly as they say.

#32 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

I am having the worse time trying to order a hanger.  I put all my credit card info in and am about to put in the security code and it jumps to another screen and won't let me back in.  Could you let me know what you have gotten if anything from me.  I am not finding this real user friendly as they say.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry if you're having problems, Vicki. :) From what you describe, it's Pay Pal's web site that's the culprit, and I don't have any control over it. The last payment I show from you was on February 6th for a wind spinner.

You're welcome to send a check or money order if you wish. :thumbsup:

#33 ellie

ellie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:27 PM

I was wondering if they plan on having some sweatshirts for sale - I sure would be interested in that. The t-shirts look great. Also, are there any t-shirts in XL? I didn't seem to see them>

Edited by ellie, 25 February 2007 - 03:49 PM.

#34 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:45 PM

Mandy, I was out this weekend and picked up my spinner and holder. gave a check to Arda. It's beautiful...love it.

-Josh Billings

#35 Vicki_Wood

Vicki_Wood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:05 AM

Hi Mandy! Was out sick for a couple of days; so just reordered the hanger with my MasterCard; I think you're right with that PayPal; have not been able to get it to work yet. Anyhow, hope you got my order OK. If not, just let me know. Thanks. By the way, the Spinner took the wind storm head on with no problems. Too cool!

#36 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:17 AM

Hi Mandy!  Was out sick for a couple of days; so just reordered the hanger with my MasterCard;  I think you're right with that PayPal; have not been able to get it to work yet.  Anyhow, hope you got my order OK.  If not, just let me know.  Thanks.  By the way, the Spinner took the wind storm head on with no problems.  Too cool!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just received it, Vicki, and have sent it to Tom. :thumbsup:

#37 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:18 AM

Mandy, I was out this weekend and picked up my spinner and holder. gave a check to Arda. It's beautiful...love it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool...thanks, Ella! :thumbsup:

#38 twodognite

twodognite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:18 PM

Vicki,

Your hanger is in the mail at 2:30 PM today.
Please let us know when you get it.

Thank you
Tom & Bonnie

#39 Vicki_Wood

Vicki_Wood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:43 AM

Well you guys are just too cool! I'll let you know right away. By the way, I love the spinner and it took the brunt of the wind storm last week with no problems. Where I have it hanging is really nice since everyone that drives down the street can see it. Just an excellent job on these.

#40 Javaluva

Javaluva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:12 PM

The calendars have been added to the store for everyone interested in ordering! :thumbsup: We have lots of copies, so be sure to buy one for each of your friends and family! :)

SCD Store

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users