• 4,371 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 11:17 AM

I like to follow this:

2006 DPCA Agility Top Twenty

December 2005 AKC Award Gazette
Linda Zaeske, Top Twenty Agility Statistician

RANK NAME OF DOG (Call Name) OWNER(S)

11 MACH Second Chance Diamond-Dax (Dax) P. & J. Mackay

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#2 jmnodwell

jmnodwell

Proud Foster Mom

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 11:25 AM

Yay!!!

Is that up in placings from last year? I know they made Top 20 last year too... Arda went down to the awards ceremony!!!

Joni
Emmalin Jane, George, Clyde, and Rascal (meow & hiss)
From the Bridge - Cosmo (12/2005), Katie (7/2006), Mr. Munchkin (11/2008), Bella DSA, CGC (1/2009), Skitter DSA (12/2010), Beau (11/2014), and Calvin (6/2017)

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger... The on who blesses other is abundantly blessed; those who help other are helped." Proverbs 11:24-25

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" Psalms 126:5

#3 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:33 PM

Hey is Dax in the agility show on Animal Planet Febuary 17th?

Kelly
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#4 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 11:12 PM

Hey is Dax in the agility show on Animal Planet Febuary 17th?
Kelly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't see one Dobe. I watched the first half hour or so and most of the dogs were Border Collies. Man are the ever fast!
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#5 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:00 AM

Just read my copy of Pipeline - Dax is currently #15 for 2006. Not bad for an old rescue dog! :thumbsup:

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#6 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:53 AM

Yea,
I read that about Dax too, so wonderful for her!!! :blink:
That is sooooooo much work/training & entering them in
alot of agility trails alot of weekends a year & then they have
to run/ qualify with good scores to get in that level!
My hats off to Dax & Pat :thumbsup: You "GO Team"! :ermm:

Daisy

#7 Cathy

Cathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:04 PM

That's GREAT!

Go Diamond Dax GO!

You keep shining Diamond :thumbsup: :ermm:

The Gray's
<span style='color:green'>"<span style='font-family:Optima'>The dog has seldom been succesful in pulling man up to its level of sagacity, but man has frequently dragged the dog down to his" </span>James Thurber</span>

#8 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:56 PM

Dax is currently #15 for 2006.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's awesome! Wish I could see her run a course.
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#9 Dax'smom

Dax'smom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:45 PM

Greetings SCD Gang :flower:
Thanks for all your wonderful comments! Just a little more info for anyone who wonders how it does work--

The 2006 rankings for Dobes go from May 2005 thru April 2006.
Dax already finished the last trial we could enter her in, in our area to qualify points toward this year's rankings. So she has finished out this "year" officially at 24,100 points & currently she's ranked #11. We don't know if that will be enough to keep her in the Top 20 or not... only time will tell. Lots of teams really turn it on near the end & try to get as many points as possible- so it depends on if & how much others are qualifying thru April! DPCA uses the stats from the AKC Listings & Awards Gazette Magazine. That magazine is about 2 months behind. June's AKC Awards Gazette will provide the final standings for the DPCA 2006 Top 20. At the beginning of each month DPCA updates their website. Here's the link if you'd like to check up on Team Dax
http://www.dpca.org/top20ag.html

Last year Pat & Dax finished 2005 at #21, just 200 points away from being #20!
Pat had surgery & was out for about 3 months, so that was hard to come back from! Pat isn't really that competitive. He does trial with Dax at least once or twice a month because she absolutely loves agility & running with her Dad! Right now I think she has all her MACH points & just needs 5 more double Q's for MACH 2 (Master Agility Champion #2). They are very fortunate to be together for so long & to have developed a wonderful relationship & great teamwork- they are poetry in motion & just enjoy "dancing" together on the course! We always thank Arda for adopting to us, that awesome "Mouth" who needed a job. Dax turned 9 last Oct & we're hoping for many many more wonderful years with her!

#10 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:50 AM

JUST WONDERFUL!!!! :wacko: :ermm:
Glad to hear She & Pat are doing so well!! It was so
nice to see her in person at the 04' national...
Hope she makes Top Twenty AGAIN this yr....

GOOD LUCK :flower:

Daisy & RD'S Gang

#11 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 04:22 PM

Do you have any pictures to share? Not that we love pictures or anything. :flower:

-Arda Barber

#12 Dax'smom

Dax'smom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:38 AM

Do you have any pictures to share?  Not that we love pictures or anything.  :flower:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heres' some pictures of our little 'Princess' Second Chance Diamond-Dax :ermm:

Attached Files

#13 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:41 AM

She is so beautiful. You must be so proud.
Ella & Princess
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#14 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:59 AM

I love the action shots! She's a beauty, that's for sure! Thanks for posting these. :flower:

-Arda Barber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users