• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RUSS & DEBBIE

RUSS & DEBBIE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 05:13 PM

My wife & I are sorry to announce with great sadness, the passing of our beloved Violet on Monday 10/12/20. Adopting her was one of our greatest blessings. The 10 plus years we had her were the best. She would have been 13 in Feb. Without the care from Dr Wroblewski at Allan Animal Hospital, who's pet name for her was Princess, we would not have had the pleasure of having her as long as we did. She will be forever in our hearts. Russ & Debbie Hwozdik

#2 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 06:19 PM

No matter how old they are .........it's never as long as we wish.  There so many of our kids that have made it to 13 and yet I selfishly want "one more summer".  I should be ashamed but I'm not.  I should thank God for that time but I still want more of them.  I am so very sorry for your great loss.  I will remember her with a smile in my heart.  Thank you for giving her the best life she could ever had.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#3 Cheri

Cheri

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 03:27 PM

I'm so sorry, I'm just seeing this for the first time.  My deepest condolences to you on the loss of your girl, Violet.  I hope that knowing that you gave her the very best life for ten years will be a comfort to you, and that the passage of time will help to heal your pain.  Run free at the Bridge, Violet. :Rose:

Currently part of my treasured family and helping to make life fun and busy:

Hunter, the chocolate Labradeagle (or Beaglador)

Terra, the tall, gorgeous red Doberwoman

Waiting at the Bridge and forever in my heart...... Igor, Max, Savanna, Logan, and Tasha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users