#1 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

Hi guys!
I haven't been on much. I'm horribly depressed, miss my hubby so much I can't breathe sometimes. I am on a dobe page on Facebook I see the pix and I cry. I miss having a dobe so much!! I have my baby girl Mouse she kept me sane through loosing Bill. She's a 3 ur old beagle mix about 33 lbs. I love her dearly. But I think it's time to look for a dobe.
Arda I'm wondering if you have anyone for me??

#2 dobie sunshine

dobie sunshine

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

Hey is there any way you can fill out another application? Arda and I can not find your old one. Right now Arda does not have anything that is ready,but she is going to start looking. Does it matter if it is a male or female

#3 LuvmydobeApollo

LuvmydobeApollo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

Yes!! I will fill out another app. I don't mind male or female I just have a female and my sons dog is male. They all have to get along I'm at my sons a lot. I prefer Black and Tan not to be picky 🙃

#4 Dewees

Dewees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:57 AM

Yes!! I will fill out another app. I don't mind male or female I just have a female and my sons dog is male. They all have to get along I'm at my sons a lot. I prefer Black and Tan not to be picky

A dobie will brigten up your days for sure! I hope you get one soon. What breed is your son's dog by the way?

#5 dobie sunshine

dobie sunshine

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

Hi Sharon I just wanted to let you know that we have not forgotten about you. Just waiting for the weather to warm up a little bit. Arda didn't have water last weekend and she had to call a plumber out. Right now we only have 2 black and tan dogs but one of them might be getting a new home, I should know by this week some time. The black and tan dogs, 1 of them is a male and he is 7 years old and the other is a family that is 6 years old. I will get in touch with you soon.

#6 dobie sunshine

dobie sunshine

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:12 PM

Darn spell check not family. ..female

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users