12 replies to this topic

#1 keporter

keporter

keporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:20 PM

Titan was adopted by Mr and Mrs Assium from Canada this evening. They got to meet each other last weekend, and everyone at SCD knew it was a match. Titan is such a handsome guy, please keep us updated and continue sending pics.

I must say, Kathye and I were honored to be in the company of Titan when we picked up Delaney (Although he shouldn't have been with us, Right Arda?). He was such a good boy with every other dog he met, and he adores kids. We will definatly miss this guy.

Attached Files

#2 Daisy

Daisy

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:34 PM

Hay-Hay for Titan :) :) He is such a beautiful Fawn boy, very
sweet & just wanted to please... Congrats to the lucky people who
adopted him, they got a great dog :D

#3 oreo5129

oreo5129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:00 PM

I'm so happy for Titan. From the moment I saw him on the site I fell in love with him.

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time.
Dogs also don't know-or at least don't accept-the concept of death.
With no concept of beginnings or endings, dogs probably don't know that for people, having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness
Stanley Coren

#4 CAB

CAB

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:36 PM

Hip hip horray! Titan found his forever home today! Way 2 go Titan! :)

Sounds like a match made in heaven! Please keep us informed of Titan's progress and of course, don't forget the pictures!

Cheryl
The embedded collars in his neck when we got him and he goes back and extends the gentle paw to the human race. One heck of a dog.

-Arda Barber

#5 RUSTYSMOM

RUSTYSMOM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:40 PM

Titan congrats on finding your forever home!
Please keep us posted on that beautiful baby.

Michelle & Rusty

#6 dobeluvr

dobeluvr

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:32 PM

Oh, this was good news!! Hey, Kevin, there goes your dream dog!!! :)

What a good boy he is. We really enjoyed him while we were out at the kennels. So happy he found a place of his own. Congrats to all!

Jane

*door opens*

*Bark*  *Bark*  *Bark*

Peanut, you barked at your Dad??

It's me, Peanut, don't you recognize me?

*bark?*

What in the world are you doing coming in the back door?  I don't know if I have ever seen you come in the back door.  I am usually with you.  How did you get to the store without me?  How did you get out of the house unnoticed?  What is going on here?????  Are we off our schedule?????    AAAAAAAAAaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!??????

*oof*

I protest.

Whadja bring me?

Look I found a 19 squeaker toy for 75% off!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Peanut's Ponderings:  *squeak*  is music to my ears, nineteen "squeaks" will be music to theirs.

#7 ella

ella

Advanced Member

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:00 PM

Congratulation to Titan. What a great day at the swamp. FIVE adoptions going to there forever homes.

Ella
Ella - mother of Princess and Bonnie Blue

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

#8 Stef

Stef

Stella and Jack's Human

• Volunteer Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:16 AM

Whohooooo!! Congratulations!! He's a gorgeous boy!!

(And another Canadian!!! :D - it's all part of our world domination plan ... adopt rescued dobermans then take over the world Mwhaahaahaa... :) )

Seriously though - this is wonderful!! Keep us posted on how he's doing!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

SCD's Shooting Star "Stella" - We will work on titles. :)
Vixenvale Kingston's Warren - Kingston (2006-2017)
SCD's Black Tie Affair "Tux" - PCD, CGN, CGC (2004-2015)
Can CH Jimary Jack's Are High "Jack" (Pug) - PCD

#9 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:47 AM

I have to tell all of you that Mrs Assim made the most beautiful royal purple blankets I have ever seen for the house kids. Four blankets that I would gladly sleep under. They are beautiful. I thank her from the bottom of my heart. They are an awesome couple and they have the most awesome Dobe we have had in a long time. I was lusting after that one. Titan was as good as they get. Heather could have finished him if we would have had the papers and a little younger. One hexx of a dog in every way. Congratulations on a price piece of work. The Swamp
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#10 brownsmom

brownsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:10 AM

I saw Titan - what a stunner he is! Congrats! Here's to much joy with your new baby! I am sure you will turn heads everywhere you go.

Honey Locust Hills On A Wing and A Prayer  DCAT CA (Faith),  Honey Locust Hills Little Leap of Faith DCAT (Hop),   Honey Locust Hills Notorious B.I.G CA DCAT (Big)  and UKC CHTurkhaven's Notorious RBG CA DCAT(Ruth) 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." Erica Jong.   In memory: SCD Where's the Beef, CGC (1995-September 20, 2008); Athena's Dark Angel (May 1, 2009 - November 17, 2011); Second Chance Bow to Me CGC, RN (?-July 3, 2012); Second Chance Brownie Zipper CGC, RN (2000-September 23, 2013) SCD Catch Me If You Can  (2006 - May 3, 2016) DPRRM Sapphire Hidden Treasure, CGC (December 1, 2005- December 5, 2016)  SCD Watchful Princess ( - 2018) C-ATCH  CS-ATCH4 CS-ATE SCD Some Roads Are Rocky CGC, NA, NAJ, AXP, MJP2, OPF (October 10, 2005 - September 10, 2019)  C-ATCH5 PACH2 Shadow's On Eagles Wings, BCAT, CGC, TKI, NA, NAJ, XFP,  MJP2, MJPB, MXP3. MXPB, T2BP, PAX (Gabe) October 23, 2011 - May 26 2020)

UKC CH Ashtrick N Kettle Cove Irish Royalty, OA, OAJ, OAP, AJP, NF, OFP, CAA, CGC, SPOT, TKI, FCAT (March 4,  2015- July 29, 2022)

#11 Jennymay

Jennymay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:06 AM

I'm so glad that things worked out, and Titan went to his forever home!! I'm SO glad, Arda, that they made it worth your while, and that it was ALL good!!! (Hope you got SOMEWHAT of a nap in, though!) Better late than never, right? :)
What a great day, to see 4 out of the 5 go to their forever homes!!! Can't wait til my next time out there!
~Jen~

#12 KellyB

KellyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:08 PM

Way to go Titan in finding a forever home. :)
Dakota and Myles's Mom

#13 Guest_cookie_*

Guest_cookie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:20 AM

Congratulations, Titan & Family!

cookie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users