174 replies to this topic

#41 Dobes & Feathers

Dobes & Feathers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hi Tim and Michelle,Welcome to the SCD Family!!! Were Angela,Beverly and Saltey (our parrot). Hence our avatar name "Dobes & Fearthers"
That is a picture of our late dobe sweet Daling Darla Blue and Saltey sitting on the couch together.We were blessed to have had Darla in our lives for wonderful 3 months.Go to page 3 or 4 under New Beginnings to see Darling Darla Blue and In Loving Memory.Saltey has her own thread under General Discussion "Saltey Says???"
We're patiently waiting,praying for a new furkid(s),we are fond of the senior dogs. To us Big Ben has a Darla face, she was blue and she was thee sweetheart :Angel: of all sweethearts :devil: !!! Once the getting acquainted was over there was no need for a leash when we went for walks.She did'nt want us out of her sight for one second!!!
We are also fans of heavy metal music! Do you listen to Dee Snyder's "House of Hair"? Have you played at the B.O.B.downtown G.R. or the Intersection?
If you ever need anything we're all here for you and Michelle.
One true l :D ve four leggs and fur :) .
:wub: Rock On! :w00t:

Edited by Dobes & Feathers, 23 January 2012 - 04:25 PM.

Dreams become reality one choice at a time.

S.C.D.'s Rhue ( Little Red Rhuebarb) 2008 or 2009 to March 2021
Forever your paw print in our heart's
S.C.D.'s Darling Darla Blue(LaLa for short)
Our Velcro Love Bug ( approx D.O.B Jan,2004 to June,2011)
& one of the many Queens prior
Autumn ( Black Lab)
Sept 1996 to Feb 2010

#42 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

If you wish Lori I have alot of music that I've recorded present and past I wish to share with you that I think you would enjoy! let me know if your interested?,,,,,,,,

That would be great! Things get really slow up here at the North Pole this time of year, some new tunes to listen to would be AWESOME! :Angel:
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Darlin' Darcy - CGC
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC
SCD's Liddle Diddles - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
SCD's One Cool Dude (7/05-4/10)
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)
Sheeba (BYB) (11/82-4/93)

#43 Timj

Timj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:34 AM

Hi Tim and Michelle,Welcome to the SCD Family!!! Were Angela,Beverly and Saltey (our parrot). Hence our avatar name "Dobes & Fearthers"
That is a picture of our late dobe sweet Daling Darla Blue and Saltey sitting on the couch together.We were blessed to have had Darla in our lives for wonderful 3 months.Go to page 3 or 4 under New Beginnings to see Darling Darla Blue and In Loving Memory.Saltey has her own thread under General Discussion "Saltey Says???"
We're patiently waiting,praying for a new furkid(s),we are fond of the senior dogs. To us Big Ben has a Darla face, she was blue and she was thee sweetheart :Angel: of all sweethearts :devil: !!! Once the getting acquainted was over there was no need for a leash when we went for walks.She did'nt want us out of her sight for one second!!!
We are also fans of heavy metal music! Do you listen to Dee Snyder's "House of Hair"? Have you played at the B.O.B.downtown G.R. or the Intersection?
If you ever need anything we're all here for you and Michelle.
One true l :D ve four leggs and fur :) .
:wub: Rock On! :w00t:

I have not ever listen to "house of hair" I heard of it!! I have played at the "new" Intersection and the "old" Intersection alot when it was in east town, which is now called Mulligans and before Mulligans it was called "Faces" ,,have not played the B.O.B. yet! there NOT punk and Metal friendly!!! Bad Dolly is the only band that would be sort of accepted to play at Billy's ,Founder's or the B.O.B and other clubs in that line...I do a LOT of session recording when I'm not playing with Bad Dolly, I only just play bass for Lucy and play what she writes, which is fine with me,,no pressure! it's like, learn this, handing me music, heres where were and when were playing, this is when were practicing, just play bass!!! leaves me plenty of time for writting my own music like this: http://soundcloud.co...ki/devils-night and a ton of other stuff! this music is in my viens like sewer water,,write,,record,,repeat!
I love session recording with others who need me,, here are some other songs I only tracked bass and lead guitar for a band in Paris France, all done in french:
http://www.riffworld...onbassandleadgt and: http://www.riffworld...elFrap/infected
please understand I support and play all underground music,,the less popular the better,,that's what Im about,,Punk,hardcore and metal.. so have a open mind when you listen to this stuff!
sure would like to know your "honest" opinion on what you hear,,telling me the truth will not even hurt my feelings so don't worry about that!! I'm used to it!! write soon
peace!
Timj
You'll always be in my heart
and you'll always be with me!
You are missed dearly!
I will always love you and never foreget you
my best friend!
"DIXIEDOG"
September 27 1995
December 16 2011

#44 Timj

Timj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:49 AM

That would be great! Things get really slow up here at the North Pole this time of year, some new tunes to listen to would be AWESOME! :Angel:

hey Lori, I'll get some music to you soon!!! North Pole??
Peace!
Timj
You are missed dearly!
my best friend!
"DIXIEDOG"
September 27 1995
December 16 2011

#45 Dobes & Feathers

Dobes & Feathers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hello Tim,House of Hair is on WMRR Rock 101.7,Sundays 5 to 7 pm.
When is your next gig?
To lesson the confusion, We are a mother/daughter team. I'm Angela the daughter,my mother is Beverly she is my best friend :Angel: .
I'm the one that does all postings,but if she wants to say somthing I do the typing for her.She just retired from the U.S.P.S. 32 years.
We're not staff just adopters/SCD family members,Even though we don't have a fur kid at the moment we still support Arda/SCD :devil: .

Edited by Dobes & Feathers, 24 January 2012 - 11:03 AM.

Dreams become reality one choice at a time.

S.C.D.'s Rhue ( Little Red Rhuebarb) 2008 or 2009 to March 2021
Forever your paw print in our heart's
S.C.D.'s Darling Darla Blue(LaLa for short)
Our Velcro Love Bug ( approx D.O.B Jan,2004 to June,2011)
& one of the many Queens prior
Autumn ( Black Lab)
Sept 1996 to Feb 2010

#46 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

Thanks for posting the links....LOVED the tunes!! :Angel:
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)

#47 Joaquin

Joaquin

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

Hi Tim, I'm the big guy with the camera on adoption day. Loved your 13 Turns cut, brought me back to my days being a sort of roadie for a friends band back in college before I had to cut my hair and go corporate to get a job. One of my friends became a freak on the guitar one summer when he got his license suspended and had to stay at home a lot. He ended up starting a thrash metal band and even put out a few self made albums. He started teaching me to play, but he had some sort of identity crisis and stopped playing out or any music before I finished my Jedi training.

I have a tiny amp the size of a shoebox and an old 80's Wasburn flyin' V. I can play all kinds of parts of songs of the first 4 Metallica albums (those are the only ones I will acknowledge), Pantera, Slayer, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Everclear, Weezer, Black Crowes, Sepultura/Soulfly/Cavelara Conspiracy, Guns n Roses, CCR but that just it, I can learn other peoples music but have no creative ability of my own LOL! Also I never learned to read music, just guitar tabulature to learn my favorite parts of songs. I did sit in on my buddy recording his songs and I know how hard it is to get it to sound good so kudos to the audio engineer on your cut, it sounds great.

Love the double bass on Devils Night, got to admit wasn't sure about how it started but once the metal kicked in it was all good.

#48 Timj

Timj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

Hi Tim, I'm the big guy with the camera on adoption day. Loved your 13 Turns cut, brought me back to my days being a sort of roadie for a friends band back in college before I had to cut my hair and go corporate to get a job. One of my friends became a freak on the guitar one summer when he got his license suspended and had to stay at home a lot. He ended up starting a thrash metal band and even put out a few self made albums. He started teaching me to play, but he had some sort of identity crisis and stopped playing out or any music before I finished my Jedi training.

I have a tiny amp the size of a shoebox and an old 80's Wasburn flyin' V. I can play all kinds of parts of songs of the first 4 Metallica albums (those are the only ones I will acknowledge), Pantera, Slayer, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Everclear, Weezer, Black Crowes, Sepultura/Soulfly/Cavelara Conspiracy, Guns n Roses, CCR but that just it, I can learn other peoples music but have no creative ability of my own LOL! Also I never learned to read music, just guitar tabulature to learn my favorite parts of songs. I did sit in on my buddy recording his songs and I know how hard it is to get it to sound good so kudos to the audio engineer on your cut, it sounds great.

Love the double bass on Devils Night, got to admit wasn't sure about how it started but once the metal kicked in it was all good.

Hey Joaquin,
Thanks for writing and I for sure remember you and Sarah! I know a few insanely great guitarists as well,,,One of em sounds alot like your friend,except he continues to endlessly play and writes and drives,,He stops out often and we record alot of stuff,I have a file folder in my Riffworks player just for his stuff. I think it's great that you play riffs from Metallica's music and others,,thats something I never have done,but should!! it for sure makes you a better musician, I've done nothing but write and play original music my whole life, I can read music in bass clef and read tabs. I'm thinking that vintage Washburn "V" sounds really cool, I'm gear junkie big time hounding though music shops, pawn shops or where ever I might find music gear,, but have'nt seen a Washburn "V' in years!!! also I would would'nt under rate yourself of what you might be capable of with writing songs,,,if you can play other bands riffs ,,you can write your own!,,it's not hard!
The song "Devils Night" I wrote for a song writting contest that had to have a Holloween theme to it? so trick or treat,,,thats where the weird intro comes into play!!! that intro was my trick before the metal treat!!!! I do all my own recording,producing and engineering myself here in my room,,now with Ben!! he's really cool! the dude just hangs out in here with me and does'nt get scared when things sometimes get loud,,,NOT very offten does it get loud,I can't be killing my ears when I'm recording,that makes my work sound like ----!
I love Ben so much! he's with me everywhere I go, each day we seem to bond more an more! he's one mellow dude!,,Big Ben thats my boy!
well Joaquin,,if's there's anything I can ever help you with music wise,,Please write and maybe I can help!,,keep playing that "V" it's the best thing in world for ya!
hope to hear from you soon...I'll leave with this: http://soundcloud.co...wash-the-masses

Peace
Timj
You are missed dearly!
my best friend!
"DIXIEDOG"
September 27 1995
December 16 2011

#49 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

I can play all kinds of parts of songs...Also I never learned to read music, just guitar tabulature to learn my favorite parts of songs.

Don't sell yourself short Joaquin, being able to play by ear is quite a talent. I can read music, but I can't play by ear. Always wished I could, but alas I can not. :Angel: So I dabble in the creative arts instead. :devil:
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)

#50 Karen A

Karen A

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hi Timj, I'm Karen, the girl who processed your application :devil: . I've had many dobermans over the years, but currently have Brinks and Chyna from Arda. I love to work with my dogs and do obedience classes with them, they all get their Canine Good Citizen's title, one has a Therapy Dog International certificate, and Working Aptitude certificates. Brinks, my 2 yr old male is currently working on that last title. One even used to work at our local library as a "good listener" for kid's book groups. It allows kids to read aloud and not feel like they are being judged if they make mistakes. When have you ever heard a dog complain, no matter what you are saying to them? Chyna is a senior girl, so she prefers to stick to long walks and lounging around.
My dogs live with other dogs, cats, a rabbit and free ranging chickens and I believe your Ben can do the same thing. Take your cat in your lap and pet and give treats to it while Ben watches. Do not keep him on a leash while doing this, just be ready to push him back if he approaches too close. He needs to understand that the cat is part of your pack and he needs to respect it as much as he does you. Keep Ben on the floor, not couch. Treat your kitty like a queen/kinig in front of Ben and do not allow him to show too much interest in her at all. Give treats to both Ben and kitty at the same time, in viewing distance of one another. Intervene if he even looks like he wants to chase. Dobes are natural born protectors, but they need to know who consists of THEIR pack. Make rules clear and dont' be shy to enforce them just because he is a rescue dog. Dogs seek a leader. I think Ben and Kitty will do OK with time and lessons. Please keep us posted on their progress. Congrats again on bringing Ben into your life :Angel:
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare, and the love we can spare. And, in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

#51 Timj

Timj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

Hi Timj, I'm Karen, the girl who processed your application :devil: . I've had many dobermans over the years, but currently have Brinks and Chyna from Arda. I love to work with my dogs and do obedience classes with them, they all get their Canine Good Citizen's title, one has a Therapy Dog International certificate, and Working Aptitude certificates. Brinks, my 2 yr old male is currently working on that last title. One even used to work at our local library as a "good listener" for kid's book groups. It allows kids to read aloud and not feel like they are being judged if they make mistakes. When have you ever heard a dog complain, no matter what you are saying to them? Chyna is a senior girl, so she prefers to stick to long walks and lounging around.
My dogs live with other dogs, cats, a rabbit and free ranging chickens and I believe your Ben can do the same thing. Take your cat in your lap and pet and give treats to it while Ben watches. Do not keep him on a leash while doing this, just be ready to push him back if he approaches too close. He needs to understand that the cat is part of your pack and he needs to respect it as much as he does you. Keep Ben on the floor, not couch. Treat your kitty like a queen/kinig in front of Ben and do not allow him to show too much interest in her at all. Give treats to both Ben and kitty at the same time, in viewing distance of one another. Intervene if he even looks like he wants to chase. Dobes are natural born protectors, but they need to know who consists of THEIR pack. Make rules clear and dont' be shy to enforce them just because he is a rescue dog. Dogs seek a leader. I think Ben and Kitty will do OK with time and lessons. Please keep us posted on their progress. Congrats again on bringing Ben into your life :Angel:

Thank you very much Karen for taking some time and helping with your great advice!! excellent Idea too!! after Bens walk, I'm slowly work Ben around the cats room daily and so far things are going well...cats are no longer running away when they see Ben looking into there room,and thats really good progress from several days ago,, when the cats would just freak out and run when they would see Ben,,no running cat, means Ben stays calm, means no running Ben chasing them,,we work alittle each day.(no longer than 10 minutes) trying not to stress everyone out,,,the whole process is going to take time for all to adjust, and soon we'll be able to do just what your saying! I have a pretty good idea of what to do and willing to take whatever time it's going take! I hope this makes sense,,,everyone has to remain calm and things will work out just fine!!Attached File  big_ben_017.JPG   296.58KB   4 downloads day 12,,Bens learning his property lines just fine! first day outside without my hands on his lead,,,Big Ben is awesome!!!
You are missed dearly!
my best friend!
"DIXIEDOG"
September 27 1995
December 16 2011

#52 Bumpette

Bumpette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:42 AM

Ben looks so peaceful and serene laying there in the grass. Sounds like you are doing a good job of training Ben and the kitties. Hopefully soon they will be friends. Our last Dobe, Dude, used to drag a long line like Ben has. I could be hanging laundry out, working in my flower beds, having a cookout, whatever, and if Dude got his eye on something in the distance...deer..stray dog...Amish buggy...etc. I would step on his leash to keep him from going to check it out, it worked very well. But then again, Dude was an older gent and didn't move very fast. We sure miss that boy. :Angel:
Happiness is a decision.

Susie Q
SCD's Mr. McBump - CGC

Forever in our hearts:
Ralph (SCD) (10/99-6/05)
Rex (SCD) (6/93-9/99)

#53 Karen A

Karen A

Advanced Member

• SCD Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

TImj, you sure sound like you are having a great time training with Ben :Angel: That is fabulous!
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare, and the love we can spare. And, in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

#54 Joaquin

Joaquin

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

Hey Joaquin,
Thanks for writing and I for sure remember you and Sarah! I know a few insanely great guitarists as well,,,One of em sounds alot like your friend,except he continues to endlessly play and writes and drives,,He stops out often and we record alot of stuff,I have a file folder in my Riffworks player just for his stuff. I think it's great that you play riffs from Metallica's music and others,,thats something I never have done,but should!! it for sure makes you a better musician, I've done nothing but write and play original music my whole life, I can read music in bass clef and read tabs. I'm thinking that vintage Washburn "V" sounds really cool, I'm gear junkie big time hounding though music shops, pawn shops or where ever I might find music gear,, but have'nt seen a Washburn "V' in years!!! also I would would'nt under rate yourself of what you might be capable of with writing songs,,,if you can play other bands riffs ,,you can write your own!,,it's not hard!
The song "Devils Night" I wrote for a song writting contest that had to have a Holloween theme to it? so trick or treat,,,thats where the weird intro comes into play!!! that intro was my trick before the metal treat!!!! I do all my own recording,producing and engineering myself here in my room,,now with Ben!! he's really cool! the dude just hangs out in here with me and does'nt get scared when things sometimes get loud,,,NOT very offten does it get loud,I can't be killing my ears when I'm recording,that makes my work sound like ----!
I love Ben so much! he's with me everywhere I go, each day we seem to bond more an more! he's one mellow dude!,,Big Ben thats my boy!
well Joaquin,,if's there's anything I can ever help you with music wise,,Please write and maybe I can help!,,keep playing that "V" it's the best thing in world for ya!
hope to hear from you soon...I'll leave with this: http://soundcloud.co...wash-the-masses

Peace
Timj

Hi Tim,

Just for the record the parts I play are mainly the rhythm and not lead guitar parts. Of course soloing is cool but I first found speed picking so cool and concentrated on that and kinda forgot about my fingering. And actually yeah if you know of a good place to get a guitar worked on that would be great, mine has been through a burglary and is in rough shape. It has a couple dead spots in the higher strings in the first few frets.

Glad things are going well with Ben, sounds like he fits right in.

#55 Nancy Robinson

Nancy Robinson

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

:Angel: WOW Ben looks great.
It will work with the cats, I have always had dogs, cats, bunnies,
you name it.......takes time but it sure turns out great. My cat
Maggie washes the dogs (now dog) and vice versa, it is so cute.
Schaudeh and Maggie are two peas in a pod and Hunter was
part of the group as well, all slept together and washed each
other. I slept with two big dogs and Maggie,,,,,,,,,,,,ah room
well that's another story. Cozy and comfy though. Schaudeh
is very very protective of Maggie, Maggie is" her baby". Maggie
never stops purring. When I took her to have her fixed, the
vet said she is the first cat that wasn't completely out of
anesthesia yet....................but purring. She is a real sweetheart
and a real people cat, actually she acts like a dog, she thinks she
is a dog................LOL GOTTA LUV EM

Nancy

"Until one has LOVED AN ANIMAL, part of
their SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"

"
Yesterday is "HISTORY", Today is a "GIFT" and Tomorrow is a "MYSTERY"

"Always always try to be the" BEST YOU CAN BE"

Do not walk in front of me - I may not follow.
Do not walk behind me - I may not lead.
But walk beside me - and be my friend.

May you always have Love to Share
Health to Spare
and Friends who Care

Forever locked in my Heart

"I CARRY YOUR HEARTS IN MY HEART"........FOREVER

My "WHITE ANGEL".....Sweet sweet Schaudeh
4/17/1999...............5/14/2013
My "Bounty Hunter"
11/6/2000.......8/3/2009
My "Miks Von Rom Mateese"
7/6/1990..........4/4/1999

"I LOVED you yesterday, I LOVE you today, and I will LOVE you tomorrow'"
for you have never really left me

#56 bumpster

bumpster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

Ben is looking good . They sure do settle in quickly. I'm sure that Ben and the cats will learn to live together. Our first Dobe got along well with my parents cat. The cat was never upset with the dog and would just lay down and roll over on his back when Sheeba (our Dobe) would sniff him. She'd put her nose on his stomach and he'd wrap his legs up over her head. It was funny to see. It probably didn't hurt that my parents yard had a lot of catnip growing in it. So the cat was always stoned. Sheeba didn't mind cats unless they growled at her. So as Ben and the cats learn to relax around each other I'm sure it will get better.
You think dogs will not be in heaven?
I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.
-Robert Lewis Stevenson-

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit,
you would stay out and your dog would go in.
-Mark Twain-

#57 Timj

Timj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

Hi Tim,

Just for the record the parts I play are mainly the rhythm and not lead guitar parts. Of course soloing is cool but I first found speed picking so cool and concentrated on that and kinda forgot about my fingering. And actually yeah if you know of a good place to get a guitar worked on that would be great, mine has been through a burglary and is in rough shape. It has a couple dead spots in the higher strings in the first few frets.

Glad things are going well with Ben, sounds like he fits right in.

Hey Joaquin,
Nothing wrong with grinding out some good solid rhythm!! Playing lead can be very rewarding but also quite stressful and requires alot attention! easy for some,,difficult for others. I always seem to struggle with it,,leads are hard,but managable with alot of daily practice!
I do all my own work and repairs on my guitars and basses, but I do know a really good person with over 35 years repairing guitars, but he's normally booked out a couple of weeks so appointment must be made, he gives you a date,wait til the day of, or the day before your appointment, drop off your guitar and it's done that day or the next day, depending on the repair? sounds to me,,your guitar just needs a good intone set-up and adjustment,,he does great work!
let me know if this is something your interested in!
write soon!!
your friend!
Timj
You are missed dearly!
my best friend!
"DIXIEDOG"
September 27 1995
December 16 2011

#58 Arda

Arda

Alpha White

• SCD Staff - Arda
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,809 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:37 AM

Tim - does this friend work on other instruments also. If so what? Please.
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

#59 Timj

Timj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

Tim - does this friend work on other instruments also. If so what? Please.

HELLO ARDA!!
just so you know Big Ben is doing excellent here in his new home,he's adjusting to things very well,he definitly stole my heart! I love him so much!! when I'll home he's at my side 1000% of the time! and no words can decribe how happy he is to see me when I get home!!
I'm thinking your looking for someone to work on your violin? correct! if so?? my friend does not work on violin's,,but I know of a Luthier who does!,I know of several luthier's,,,what are your thoughts,,(wait!,that could be a loaded question with you!!!) let me re-phrase that? Um? what kind of work,,on what type of intrument do you seek...(I think I'm safe with that!)?? perhaps I can help? write soon Arda!!!!
TimjAttached File  12ben_002.JPG   986.83KB   4 downloads
You are missed dearly!
my best friend!
"DIXIEDOG"
September 27 1995
December 16 2011

#60 Timj

Timj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

Ben is looking good . They sure do settle in quickly. I'm sure that Ben and the cats will learn to live together. Our first Dobe got along well with my parents cat. The cat was never upset with the dog and would just lay down and roll over on his back when Sheeba (our Dobe) would sniff him. She'd put her nose on his stomach and he'd wrap his legs up over her head. It was funny to see. It probably didn't hurt that my parents yard had a lot of catnip growing in it. So the cat was always stoned. Sheeba didn't mind cats unless they growled at her. So as Ben and the cats learn to relax around each other I'm sure it will get better.

things are going pretty good with Ben and the cats,I hope to have pictures posted with Ben and his soon to be friends up soon.........
You are missed dearly!
my best friend!
"DIXIEDOG"
September 27 1995
December 16 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users